Angular can be defined as structural support. It can be used for developing progressive and powerful web apps. As a framework it allows developers to use HTML as a template language for extending HTML syntax and articulate the components of an application in a clear and better way. The data binding, as well as dependency injection features of Angular, eliminate the need of writing the code that would have otherwise become necessary. so find out features of angular 4 and angular 5.
Leading AngularJS development company strongly recommends using the Angular program for app development.
The latest versions of Angular, namely Angular 4 and Angular 5 have been introduced in the recent past and they offer a wide range of powerful tools and features that can be used for effective app development techniques. Let’s have a closer look at some of them.
Angular 4 Features
- Angular Universal: Angular 4 has introduced the Angular Universal with their version 4 which is to become the core Angular module from now onwards. It is going to help with server-side rendering.
- A new method for writing module id: A new SystemJS plugin has been added with Angular 4 that can be used for manually writing module id.
- Animation package: The Angular 4 comes with its own package for managing animations.
- Faster app development: The Angular 4 framework makes it a lot easier to develop apps quickly.
Angular 5 Features
- Compiler improvements: The Angular 5 comes with enhanced compiler for supporting incremental compilation. This can help in faster re-builds of applications, mainly for compilations and production builds with AOT.
- TypeScript Transformations: Angular 5 now works as a powerful TypeScript Transformation tool that makes it possible to perform incremental reconstructions much quicker.
- Preserving blanks: Up until now Angular compiler could effectively recreate the line breaks, tabulators and template spaces to include them in compilation. With the new version, it is possible for the development team to decide whether they want to maintain the blank spaces in the components.
- Build Optimizer: Angular 5 is equipped with build optimizer which is a part of the platform’s command like tool. It helps to reduce resulting packages, making use of semantic understanding for angular application. The compiler optimizer also removes Angular decorators from runtime code of the application.
- Internationalization of pipelines: The Angular 5 comes with a new set of pipes for dates, figures and legal tender which can enhance consistency of the course of internationalization among browsers and eliminate the requirement of using polyfills for achieving it.
Difference between Angular 4 and Angular 5
Angular 4 served as a major upgrade for the framework and it represented a major jump from version 2. The Angular 5, on the other hand, packed a wide range of new and additional features, bug fixes and service upgrading. Many of these latest features were also a great surprise for long term Angular users. Whether you want to use Angular 4 or Angular 5 for your project, you can certainly learn more about them by choosing to hire AngularJS developers in India. With their help, you can certainly enhance the value of your production a great deal.